Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 June 2013

Anniversary of The Great Tour

The impending start of the 2013 Tour de France has taken my thoughts back to the summer of 2010 and how I spent the first week of that edition. 


The Great Tour. I've written about it before and you can find loads about it on Google, but suffice to say it was a 64 day charity ride around the coastline of Great Britain.

It is one of the events that defined me as a cyclist and every now and then I like to remind myself of that summer by watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TXKVnd2xOoY

If you can stand watching video of people on bikes and my taste in music, it might be worth watching.

WARNING TO BRITISH VIEWERS - the bright thing in the sky was known as the sun. We used to get it sometimes in the summer. Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment