Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 September 2011

Cycle Show Highlights 3 - Peugeot

It probably has something to do with my age, but Peugeot is a name that
still tugs at my cycling heart strings.

Delighted to see them back last year following a 10 year absence, I spent
the whole year without seeing one in a shop.

Apparently, retailer interest has been high today, so we can expect to see
more in the coming months. Interestingly, any Bianchi dealer can sell you
one...

This fixie caught my eye, and almost hits the spot. The only unpriced bike
on the stand, it is rumoured to be launched around the 1500 mark.

With a different saddle and chrome seatpost, stem and bar, it would be much
better (a black quill stem just doesn't look right). A more realistic price
would help too, although I must emphasise 1500 was a rumour.

No comments:

Post a Comment