Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 September 2011

Cycle Show Highlights 8 - Qoroz Ti CX Bike

Yes, another cross bike and it was the 2nd titanium stunner of the day.

I have yet to see a Ti bike at any of the cross races I attend, but if I
had the cash, I would love to be the first.

Manufacturers were hesitant at best following the UCI decision to allow
disc brakes in CX competition but the 2012 ranges are seeing more coming
through.

This, however is a little bit special as it sports Hope's hydraulic discs.
Yep. Hydraulic. On a cross bike.

Qoroz have thrown all their regular style, panache and beautiful titanium
craftsmanship at this project and come up with a stunning but incredibly
functional looking machine.

I also loved the red accents on this bike - a departure from the standard
qoroz blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment