Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 January 2012

2012 London Bike Show - Mark Cavendish's Pinarello Dogma 2

It only seems like 5 minutes since I was at the Cycle Show at the NEC, but the London Bike Show has swung by already.

I was lucky enough to spend my lunchbreak at Excel soaking up all the industry has to offer.

I guess this is the shot that everyone has already seen, but still wants to see - Cav's 2012 steed - a very stealthy black Team Sky Pinarello Dogma 2.

As those who know me will testify, I am not a natural Pinarello fan - I guess I just like straight lines too much and can't see the point in them persisting with their wavy davy (Onda) forks and seat stays. BUT I have to confess this is the nicest looking Pina since they started insisting on putting a kink or bend in every straight line they come across.

Really very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment